Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quench by Kate Somerville


    Always partial to one who has a passion for and dedication to the creation of a product I could not wait to try the Kate Somerville line.  And I was not disappointed.

    In the midst of unkind frigid weather which tends to really dry my skin I began with Quench Hydrating Face Serum.  This is a unique, advanced complex that delivers intense hydration (just what I needed) and does battle with environmental stressors (think Texas in January).

    Composed of an intense form of Vitamin A, Lipids, and Wheat Germ for added firmness (which I also need - doesn’t everyone?) This Serum made a noticeable difference to my complexion after only a week of use.

    I use it both morning and night after cleansing.  “Restoration” is the way I’d describe it as my skin is softer, more supple and with an added glow.  The directions recommend following the Serum with a moisturizer - that was far too much for my skin.  The Serum alone does it all for me.  Looking forward to trying  more from Kate Somerville!

No comments: