Friday, January 13, 2012

Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser



    Always optimistic I’ve been certain that somewhere there was the perfect mascara remover.  Admittedly, I haven’t been overly diligent in my search.  For a time, upon the advice of a friend, I used baby oil - not a really good idea due to the high degree of oiliness. 

    Thought I’d really gone upscale when I tried several brands claiming to remove waterproof mascara....uh-uh.  All of them simply required multiple applications, more rubbing than I wanted to do to my eyes, and sometimes noticeable lash breakage.

    Happy to say patience pays off - Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser is the first product I’ve found that really, really removes even waterproof mascara quickly and effectively.

    In addition, it pampers lashes, conditions them with protective silk proteins and gentle cornflower extract.  It softens lashes, making them appear fuller and is fragrance free.

    Talika is a French brand that offers other effective treatments.  Just bat your  lashes and go to www.dermstore.com for this Conditioning Cleanser and more of their products.

No comments: