Friday, November 9, 2012

Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask







    It wasn’t too long ago that I enthused about discovering a skin care line that is both super effective and affordable - Tatcha.  Now, my enthusiasm is doubled by their Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask.  Frankly, I’ve not been a fan of masks, so when this arrived it was just put aside for a bit along with some other items I’d try some day.  Well, that day did come and I’m delighted.

    Always thought I took pretty good care of my skin - faithfully cleansing and moisturizing morn and night.  But this intensive treatment mask proved I could do so much better.  After just one treatment my skin was perceptibly brighter, softer, smoother and had an added glow.  The difference was not only visible but my face even felt better!

    Enriched with red algae extract, which has long been prized for its moisture-retaining qualities, the mask is easy to use and the benefits are immediate.

    Do believe it was mentioned in my review of  Luminous Dewy Skin Mist that I couldn’t wait to try more from Tatcha - Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask was well worth waiting for!

    Find it at www.tatcha.com.

No comments: