Thursday, February 6, 2014




A very agreeable, most effective cleansing lotion!  With this I can now add another favorite from Avene, a line that has come to mean quality for many.

This is a very mild vegetal cleanser which is formulated especially for sensitive skin and requires no rinsing with water.  I especially like that as water rinses following a cleanser simply tends to dry skin, and no one needs that on these blustery winter days.

The cleanser can be applied with either a cotton pad or fingertips - simply apply to skin in circular motions then pat dry.  I prefer a cotton pad for evening use as it seems to remove eye makeup more successfully than my fingertips.  Then in the mornings I do use fingertips.

So simple to use and it leaves my skin clean, comfortable and without any tightness.

Find it at aveneusa.com.

No comments: