Thursday, August 27, 2015

KLORANE SHAMPOO WITH FLAX FIBER





When someone mentions droopy locks, fine limp hair, I think, aha, they must have just seen me.  I’ve been through the whole routine trying to add a bit of volume to my deprived strands - permanents, coloring (as suggested by my once hairdresser), spraying quickly before the curl I’ve just formed with a curling iron lays down.  All of this to no avail, and I’d decided forlorn follicles were just something I’d have to live with.  Delighted to say no more!

Klorane’s Shampoo with Flax Fiber has noticeably added volume to my hair.  Evidently flax is one of the first plants cultivated by man and is known for its natural strengthening properties.  Grown in accordance with organic farming techniques in Southwestern France it is a natural way to give hair added volumnizing and texturizing.  No more teasing!!!!

Tests on hair strands treated with Flax Fiber extract evidenced a 38.2% increase in volume compared to untreated hair.  Obviously, I can’t quantify my hair’s increase in volume but I can surely see it, feel it, and enjoy it.

The shampoo comes in a generous 13.5 fluid ounce bottle, has a subtle refreshing scent and lathers beautifully.  Find it at klorane.com, then tell me how pleased you are!

No comments: