Saturday, February 2, 2008

AN "A" FOR LANCOME ABSOLUE HAND

For me this is a hands on favorite because

Whether I'm "holding hands at midnight," lending a hand, or being "the hand that rocks the cradle," let's face it, my hands are always on display. Of course, I want them to look appealing and feel soft and smooth, too. That can be a bit of a challenge considering all the tasks they do and that I can't hold back the hands of time!

For me, the absolute worst are sun spots, age spots, hearty freckles, whatever you want to call them, they're brown. Absolue Hand cream is formulated to discourage, diminish, zap those unwanted visitors. In addition, it protects with UV FPS 15. I love to garden and all that fun in the sun has taken a bit of a toll. However, after just a few weeks of use there's a noticeable difference in the skin on my hands - it's clearer, softer and even firmer. This cream provides the ultimate in hydration without stickiness.

With other hand creams or lotions I used to put a dab in the palm of my hand then rub hands together. I've found optimum results with Absolue Hand by first applying to the backs of hands and then massaging.

An A for Absolue Hand - with multiple benefits it tops my A-list for hand creams.

$42.00 for 3.4 oz. that lasts and lasts at lancome-usa.com.

- Gail Cooke

No comments: