Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LANDS' END CASHMERE TEE

While I have a tendency to steer away from 2 ply cashmere sweaters, this tee from Lands End is both an exception and exceptional. It’s soft as a whisper, warm as a hug, and so rich that it approximates cashmere with a greater ply. There’s little in my wardrobe that I wear with more frequency or greater enjoyment.
Versatility is the key here - this sweater gives a luxe appearance when paired with jeans or accessorized with a great necklace or scarf for an evening out. It’s light enough in weight to be comfortably worn under a jacket or tucked in; sometimes on really frigid days I will pair it with wool slacks and a cashmere cardigan.
It’s wonderful for travel as it easily rolls into a small space, and the look can be changed so easily. If this tee in Ivory and Black are in my suitcase I’m set for whatever.
Who can ignore the accessible price for such a luxurious garment? Thank you Lands End!
Find it in array of necessary colors at landsend.com or amazon.com.

No comments: