Wednesday, August 28, 2013

LIPSTICK AND LIP LINER BY VOTRE VU






Is it possible Votre Vu knows me better than I know myself?  Just when I’d decided it was time to retire my favorite lipstick along came Votre Vu’s French Accent with French Kiss, moisture rich lipsticks in five classic up-to-the-minute shades (Margaux, LouLou, Babette, Chloe, Claire and Annette) .  Plus they’re offering Drawmatic Lip Liners in four shades (Naked, Spark, Sizzzle and Simmer) to complement the lipstick colors.  Sign me Happy!

Handcrafted with care the lipsticks were created with enriched natural plant waxes and Vitamin E as well as anti-aging ingredients and SPF 8.  They know they’re gorgeous and they also know their place - they don’t flake or feather.

I love to wear them after using a Drawmatic Liner - this perfect lip producer is retractable (no more sharpening, thank you!)  The soft pencil applies easily and distinctly defines the contours of your lips.  In addition to lovely colors it boasts Vu’s antioxidant rich avocado oil.

For perfection line lips with the pencil, fill in and then apply lipstick color.  As of today I’m wearing Naked Drawmatic Lip Liner and Chloe Lipstick.  Sign me Couldn’t Be More Pleased.  If you wish add gloss and get ready for your close-up.

                                                                 

No comments: