Monday, March 10, 2008

LAURA MERCIER INTENSIVE MOISTURE MASK

Long a devotee of Laura Mercier’s makeup line it didn’t take me long to join the ranks of fans for her skincare products. I have a great many favorites, but let’s start with her Intensive Moisture Mask.

My skin can’t be classified as dry, more combination yet for me this mask gives an added boost, a suppleness, brightness, and added definition.

Too much of a hurry to use it on weekday mornings, I apply it in the evening and leave it on while bathing. After a long day I can almost feel the moisture penetrating and rejuvenating my face and throat. It’s easily removed with a washcloth before applying my nighttime treatment. (Laura’s Night Nutrition Renewal Creme for Normal to Dry Skin is a favorite!)

Of course, weekend evenings are special times (hopefully) so I use it in the mornings as the beneficial effects last well past the witching hour.

- Gail Cooke

No comments: